It's not just a day, it's a movement!
November 30, 2021
What is Giving Tuesday?
• GivingTuesday is celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
• GivingTuesday brings together a global community around ideals of generosity + collective action.
• GivingTuesday was founded as a simple idea: to bring people together for a day of giving back. It has since spread like a wave across the world, with over 160 countries in 2018. Now in its 8th year, nearly every country on earth is participating in GivingTuesday.
• In an increasingly divided world, GivingTuesday represents a new global ritual based in joy and hope, proving that acts of kindness and goodwill can transcend country, race, religion and political ideals, and create connections between people.
• GivingTuesday isn’t just about fundraising, it’s about communities banding together and giving of their time, power, skills, expertise, and resources.
How can you get involved?
• Give to the organizations that you love the most - No amount is too small. Non-Profits like Miscarriage Matters, Inc. need your support to continue our mission of providing FREE grief support to bereaved parents. You can make a contribution below. All major credit cards accepted and donations are tax-deductible.
• Support your community by volunteering. Without the help of our amazing volunteers, Miscarriage Matters, Inc. would not be able to provide the services that we do!
• Can't give financially? No Problem! Visit our store for all your Pregnancy and Infant Loss Merchandise needs. A portion of all sales go directly to Miscarriage Matters, Inc.
• Create a Fundraiser - Get your friends and family to give to a wonderful cause. Create a FB Fundraiser, search for Miscarriage Matters, Inc. and share on your social media pages.
• Miscarriage Matters, Inc. would like to create a memory box program in the near future. These memory boxes will be sent to local hospitals around the world or be sent to families (by request) who may not have any mementos of their little one. Help us reach our goal and make this program a success. Please consider giving financially or view our Amazon Wish list.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!